Wednesday, May 21, 2008

So, life is a bit busy

Well, spring is here and life is busy in Kochkor. My family and I have been working hard to get all that winter malaise out of the house and make it a happy place again.
With all that in mind, I would like to appologize for not writing more blog entries. All this yurt building, seminar and internship planning, and general availability of things to do has kept me away from the computer. I hope you all understand.
All of the above things above and more will be written about shortly, as soon as I have a chance. This week should be a good one, since all the women at work are working hard for our upcoming sales exhibition. Please, keep reading.

On a side note, some lucky readers will be receiving a small surprise in the mail soon. Good luck!

No comments: